Snorkeling is generally a day activity (we also have packages for day snorkeling), but some snorkelers love getting into the waters after sundown. The ocean is a fascinating place at night as well. If you go snorkeling at night, you can see some beautiful sea creatures that you might not be able to see during the day.
However, snorkeling at night is a bit tricker than day snorkeling. But many people find snorkeling at to be a magical experience.
What all can you see during the night?
- Bioluminescent Planktons
- Fascinating phenomenon of coral fluorescence.
- Blacktip reef sharks
Is Snorkeling at night dangerous?
While snorkeling at night is not particularly dangerous, it is a bit harder than snorkeling during the day. You become a little more vulnerable in the water since your vision is restricted, and you’re not sure about what is lurking beneath the surface.
About the activity
- We will be heading out just before sunset so that we could catch a beautiful glimpse of the sun setting on the horizon.
- Once we are all set, you will encounter a whole new side of Maldives altogether. The underwater nightlife.
- Pick up and drop in a boat
- Private Vehicle
Things to Carry
- We provide all the dive equipment for free under this course.
- We will be providing you well-sanitized masks, fins, snorkeling gear, etc.
How Do I Book ?
- If you have any doubts, you could contact us. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
- To book the course, you can directly walk-in to our store.
- We accept credit card payments, UPI payments, and internet banking.
$40 Per personBOOK NOW
- Location : Rasdhoo, Maldives
- Meal : Snacks Included
- Activity : Night Dipping, Cruising
- Other Inclusions : Snacks, Water, Soft drinks
- Tour Type : This activity can be availed as a private or group tour.