Thoddoo Maldives is one of the most picturesque, affordable and accessible budget islands in Maldives. Located 67km west of Velana International Airport / Malé, it is the largest island in Alif Alif / North Ari Atoll, with a large land size of 162ha. Thoddoo Island measures 2km long by 1km wide. It is 20km from neighboring Rasdhoo Island and has a population of 1400 local people.
The long stretches of crystal blue waters, endless palm trees, and white sand make it perfect for visiting Thoddoo on a budget. There are so many things to do at Thoddoo Maldives. Even if you plan for a scuba adventure in Rasdhoo, you can travel to this beautiful island in our private boat.
About the activity
- Indulge in this exciting visit to the Thoddoo in Rasdhoo and enjoy sighting the wonders in the crystal clear waters.
- Start your tour around 9:00 AM after getting picked up from the Jerry’s Dive Club Private boat.
- Head out for the adventurous day along with your friends and family for an unparalleled experience.
- Pick up and drop in a boat
- Private Vehicle
Things to Carry
How Do I Book ?
- If you have any doubts, you could contact us. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
- To book the course, you can directly walk-in to our store.
- We accept credit card payments, UPI payments, and internet banking.
$10 Per personBOOK NOW
- Location : Rasdhoo, Maldives
- Meal : Snacks Included
- Activity : Private trip to Thoddoo,Speed Boat trip
- Other Inclusions : Snacks, Water, Soft drinks
- Tour Type : This activity can be availed as a private or group tour.
With private speed boat hire (maximum 8pax)