PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
PADI Advanced Open Water Scuba diving helps you float below the azure waters, in an ethereal – sometimes hostile – environment, with a limited supply of air on your back and with only your fellow divers as your lifelines. Over the years and the decades, scuba diving has evolved into a non-competitive but very exciting adventure sport. With the PADI Advanced Open Water Course, you can explore more of the underwater world, you can develop more scuba diving skills, and develop more of your scuba diving capabilities.
At Jerry’s dive club, Dive courses can be molded to fit even the busiest of schedules: you could spread your course over a number of evenings or weekends as per your travel plan.
- Duration :2 – 3 days
- Pre-requisities : Open Water Diver certification
- Swimming Skills : Required
- Min Age : 12 yrs for Junior AOWD / 15 yrs for AOWD
- Max Depth : 18m for Junior AOWD / 30m for AOWD
$395 Per person
Enter into the world of Scuba Diving
- Learn how to think and act as a diver.
- Learn about 5 different adventure dives and review of each dive.
- Learn to deal with effects like nitrogen narcosis.
- Learn about color changes and pressure changes at the depth.
- International PADI ADVANCED OPEN WATER-certification.
- You will be able to dive anywhere in the world.
- You will be taken to 2 mandatory dives – Deep and Navigation.
- Choose 3 specialization dives from a range of dive options like; night dive, wreck, UW-scooter, UW-naturalist, fish-ID, EANx, and many more.
- No final written exam, quizzes, or pool sessions required to complete the course.
- Knowledge Reviews are required ( Similar to underwater diving).
- With Jerry’s Dive Club you can choose to spread out your 5 dives on different days.
Enhanced Health Measures
Date of last update: Jul 17, 2020
Check out our comprehensive travel guide for long-distance scuba travel during COVID-19.
Why should I dive with Jerrys dive club ?
- All our instructors are PADI certified and have 17 years of diving experience.
Our instructors are passionate about diving and will ensure that your first underwater experience will be a fun and safe experience.
- We want you to enjoy your diving experience so you’ll come to love diving as we do.
We offer our students extra sessions if required so that you are comfortable before going out into the ocean (additional fees may apply).
We have the best price guarantee. If you find a better price for the same equipment, we’ll match it.
At the end of this program, you’ll have various options: you can come another day for an additional dive or you can continue directly to your PADI SCUBA DIVER- or PADI OPEN WATER DIVER-course.
- We only provide a high standard of the well maintained and latest equipment.
What Do I Need ?
- We provide all the dive equipment for free under this course.
- We will be providing you well-sanitized masks, fins, snorkeling gear, etc.
How Do I Book ?
- If you have any doubts, you could contact us. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
- To book the course, you can directly walk-in to our store.
- We accept credit card payments, UPI payments, and internet banking.