Scuba diving is super fun and a fantastic way to discover the astounding underwater world. PADI Discover scuba diving course enables you to enjoy underwater as a safe and trained diver, in less than half a day!
At Jerry’s dive club, Dive courses can be molded to fit even the busiest of schedules: you could spread your course over a number of evenings or weekends as per your travel plan.
- Duration : 1/2 Day
- Pre-requisities : None
- Swimming Skills : Not Required
- Min Age : 10 Years
- Max Depth : 12 Metres
$100 Per person
Enter into the world of Scuba Diving
- You will learn how to use scuba equipment.
- Classroom session on how to breathe underwater.
- You will learn key skills needed to scuba dive.
- Single dive underwater with PADI instructor.
- First breath underwater accompanied by a PADI instructor.
- Real dive accompanied by our highly experienced PADI instructor.
Enhanced Health Measures
Date of last update: Jul 17, 2020
Check out our comprehensive travel guide for long-distance scuba travel during COVID-19.
Why should I dive with Jerrys dive club ?
- All our instructors are PADI certified and have 17 years of diving experience.
Our instructors are passionate about diving and will ensure that your first underwater experience will be a fun and safe experience.
- We want you to enjoy your diving experience so you’ll come to love diving as we do.
We offer our students extra sessions if required so that you are comfortable before going out into the ocean (additional fees may apply).
We have the best price guarantee. If you find a better price for the same equipment, we’ll match it.
At the end of this program, you’ll have various options: you can come another day for an additional dive or you can continue directly to your PADI SCUBA DIVER- or PADI OPEN WATER DIVER-course.
- We only provide a high standard of the well maintained and latest equipment.
What Do I Need ?
- We provide all the dive equipment for free under this course.
- We will be providing you well-sanitized masks, fins, snorkeling gear, etc..