PADI Dive Master
As a PADI divemaster, you will expand your dive knowledge and perfect your skills to a professional level. At the same time, you will also develop leadership abilities, qualifying you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers.
At Jerry’s dive club, Dive courses can be molded to fit even the busiest of schedules: you could spread your course over a number of evenings or weekends as per your travel plan.
- Duration : 4-8 weeks
Pre-requisities : 40 logged dives (20 for the Go Pro internship),Certified as an Advanced diver with any recognized agency,Certified as a Rescue diver with anyrecognized agency,Have a valid CPR/First aid from within 2 years
- Swimming Skills : Required
- Min Age : 10 Years
$750 Per person
Enter into the world of Scuba Diving
- You will go Through knowledge development sessions.
- Undertake water skills exercises and workshops, and hands-on practical assessment.
- You will develop the skills to organize and direct a variety of scuba diving activities.
- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- The business of diving and your career
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Conducting dive briefings
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs
Enhanced Health Measures
Date of last update: Jul 17, 2020
Check out our comprehensive travel guide for long-distance scuba travel during COVID-19.
Why should I dive with Jerrys dive club ?
- All our instructors are PADI certified and have 17 years of diving experience.
Our instructors are passionate about diving and will ensure that your first underwater experience will be a fun and safe experience.
- We want you to enjoy your diving experience so you’ll come to love diving as we do.
We offer our students extra sessions if required so that you are comfortable before going out into the ocean (additional fees may apply).
We have the best price guarantee. If you find a better price for the same equipment, we’ll match it.
At the end of this program, you’ll have various options: you can come another day for an additional dive or you can continue directly to your PADI SCUBA DIVER- or PADI OPEN WATER DIVER-course.
- We only provide a high standard of the well maintained and latest equipment.
What Do I Need ?
- We provide all the dive equipment for free under this course.
- We will be providing you well-sanitized masks, fins, snorkeling gear, etc.