PADI Master Scuba Diver
MASTER SCUBA DIVER rating is the highest recreational diver rating in the PADI program and denotes superior achievement and proficiency. Join an elite group of respected divers who have earned this rating through both significant experience and scuba training.
At Jerry’s dive club, Dive courses can be molded to fit even the busiest of schedules: you could spread your course over a number of evenings or weekends as per your travel plan.
- Duration : The path starts with earning a PADI Open Water Diver certification, followed by PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certifications).
- Pre-requisities: Rescue diver certification + 5 PADI Specialty Diver certifications + Minimum 50 Logged Dives
- Swimming Skills : Required
- Min Age : 12 yrs for Junior MSD / 15 yrs for MSD
$200 Per person
Enter into the world of Scuba Diving
- In this PADI Master Scuba Diver course, you will learn about dive physics – Heat, light, and sound in water.
- Comprehensive learning on dive physiology which includes circular and respiratory systems.
- Learn in-detail responses to nitrogen, thermal change, and pressure changes on body air spaces.
- Gain supervision skills and abilities.
- Learn to be a mentor and leader who guides and motivates other scuba divers.
Enhanced Health Measures
Date of last update: Jul 17, 2020
Check out our comprehensive travel guide for long-distance scuba travel during COVID-19.
Why should I dive with Jerrys dive club ?
- All our instructors are PADI certified and have 17 years of diving experience.
Our instructors are passionate about diving and will ensure that your first underwater experience will be a fun and safe experience.
- We want you to enjoy your diving experience so you’ll come to love diving as we do.
We offer our students extra sessions if required so that you are comfortable before going out into the ocean (additional fees may apply).
We have the best price guarantee. If you find a better price for the same equipment, we’ll match it.
At the end of this program, you’ll have various options: you can come another day for an additional dive or you can continue directly to your PADI SCUBA DIVER- or PADI OPEN WATER DIVER-course.
- We only provide a high standard of the well maintained and latest equipment.
What Do I Need ?
- We provide all the dive equipment for free under this course.
- We will be providing you well-sanitized masks, fins, snorkeling gear, etc.