Why is day snorkeling famous in Rasdhoo, Maldives? Snorkeling is the most famous activity in Rasdhoo, Maldives. If you have the chance to visit the Maldives, you definitely have to try this out.
With about 2500 reefs, it is the ultimate destination for people who love underwater adventures. Of these 2500 or so reefs, nearly 900 are house reefs. There is nothing like snorkeling in the Maldives, especially in Rasdhoo island, as Rasdhoo is known for shallow lagoons and is exceptionally safe for snorkeling.
Types of Snorkeling
- Manta ray Snorkeling: Snorkeling with Manta rays is one of the most fascinating experiences you can have when you travel to Rasdhoo, Maldives. Manta rays are beautiful marine creatures that are majestic and as broad as 7 meters.
- Turtle Reef Snorkeling: Turtle reef snorkeling is a breathtaking experience. If you are coming to Rasdhoo, Maldives- You must try this out. Besides seeing live corals, you get to swim with turtles. You are not required to go deep down underwater; you may experience the underwater view with a beautiful view from above.
- Madivaru Reef Snorkeling: Madivaru reef snorkeling is a highlight in the Rasdhoo Atoll for many reasons. This reef is located just in front of the island Madivaru and has some great overhangs between 26 to 30 meters before a breathtaking drop-off. Snorkeling here proves to be a perfect opportunity for beginners to experience dives with medium to strong current. Along the reef, you can see beautiful corals and can spot many species of fishes. Do not forget to turn your head towards the blue, where pleasant surprises often appear!
About the Activity
- Indulge in this exciting dolphin cruise in Rasdhoo and enjoy sighting the wonderders in the crystal clear waters.
- Start your tour around 9:00 AM after getting picked up from the Jerry’s Dive Club Private boat.
- Head out for the adventurous day along with your friends and family for an unparalleled experience.
- Private underwater photo shooting and video shooting.
Things to Carry
How Do I Book ?
- If you have any doubts, you could contact us. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
- To book the course, you can directly walk-in to our store.
- We accept credit card payments, UPI payments, and internet banking.
$35 Per personBOOK NOW
- Location : Rasdhoo, Maldives
- Meal : Snacks Included
- Transport : Day Fishing ,Cruising
- Other Inclusions : Snacks, Water, Soft drinks
- Tour Type : This activity can be availed as a private or group tour.