PADI Open Water Diver
PADI Open Water Diver Scuba diving is a soothing experience and is the best way to explore the underwater world and get an up-close view of the secrets and wonders of the marine universe. PADI Open water Diver course enables you to dive as a trained and safe diver worldwide with a buddy!
At Jerry’s dive club, Dive courses can be molded to fit even the busiest of schedules: you could spread your course over a number of evenings or weekends as per your travel plan.
- Duration :4 – 5 days
- Pre-requisities : None
- Swimming Skills : Required
- Min Age : 10 yrs for Junior OWD / 15 yrs for OWD
- Max Depth : 12m for Junior OWD / 18m OWD
- Location: Jerrys Dive Club
$495 Per person
Enter into the world of Scuba Diving
- Classroom session on latest/modern scuba diving technologies.
- Brief classroom session on basic water skills in confined waters.
- 5 Theory Modules
- Equipment orientation
- Shallow water diving.
- 4 open water dives with skill exercises.
- PADI instructor assistance throughout the dive.
- International Certification which equips you to dive with your buddy worldwide.
- Lifelong certification, renewal not required.
Enhanced Health Measures
Date of last update: Jul 17, 2020
Check out our comprehensive travel guide for long-distance scuba travel during COVID-19.
Why should I dive with Jerrys dive club ?
- All our instructors are PADI certified and have 17 years of diving experience.
Our instructors are passionate about diving and will ensure that your first underwater experience will be a fun and safe experience.
- We want you to enjoy your diving experience so you’ll come to love diving as we do.
We offer our students extra sessions if required so that you are comfortable before going out into the ocean (additional fees may apply).
We have the best price guarantee. If you find a better price for the same equipment, we’ll match it.
At the end of this program, you’ll have various options: you can come another day for an additional dive or you can continue directly to your PADI SCUBA DIVER- or PADI OPEN WATER DIVER-course.
- We only provide a high standard of the well maintained and latest equipment.
What Do I Need ?
- We provide all the dive equipment for free under this course.
- We will be providing you well-sanitized masks, fins, snorkeling gear, etc.
How Do I Book ?
- If you have any doubts, you could contact us. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
- To book the course, you can directly walk-in to our store.
- We accept credit card payments, UPI payments, and internet banking.