PADI Rescue Diver
Scuba diving in the modern world has diversified into valuable recreational courses like Emergency first response and rescue diver course. These courses are hugely popular with the masses and they are very rewarding and challenging at the same time.
At Jerry’s dive club, Dive courses can be molded to fit even the busiest of schedules: you could spread your course over a number of evenings or weekends as per your travel plan.
- Duration : 3 – 4 days
- Pre-requisities : Advanced Open Water Diver certification + EFR
- Swimming Skills : Required
- Min Age : 12 yrs for Junior RD / 15 yrs for RD
- Location: Jerrys Dive Club
$500 Per person
Enter into the world of Scuba Diving
- You will learn about Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Understanding the psychological aspect of a rescue situation
- Develop your understanding of decompression illness and pressure-related injuries
- You will undergo the Diver Stress and Rescue course.
- You will learn to dive safer and be more confident on your own dives.
- You will practice rescuing panicked divers and unresponsive divers.
- You will learn to manage underwater emergency situations.
Enhanced Health Measures
Date of last update: Jul 17, 2020
Check out our comprehensive travel guide for long-distance scuba travel during COVID-19.
Why should I dive with Jerrys dive club ?
- All our instructors are PADI certified and have 17 years of diving experience.
Our instructors are passionate about diving and will ensure that your first underwater experience will be a fun and safe experience.
- We want you to enjoy your diving experience so you’ll come to love diving as we do.
We offer our students extra sessions if required so that you are comfortable before going out into the ocean (additional fees may apply).
We have the best price guarantee. If you find a better price for the same equipment, we’ll match it.
At the end of this program, you’ll have various options: you can come another day for an additional dive or you can continue directly to your PADI SCUBA DIVER- or PADI OPEN WATER DIVER-course.
- We only provide a high standard of the well maintained and latest equipment.
What Do I Need ?
- We provide all the dive equipment for free under this course.
- We will be providing you well-sanitized masks, fins, snorkeling gear, etc.