Modern scuba diving can be traced to warfare, great advancements in diving and diving techniques, and rescue operations. Over the centuries and over the years, diving equipment has become more and more sophisticated and hi-tech, though the particular dangers associated with diving still remain.
$180 Per person
Enter into the world of Scuba Diving
- Learn steps and techniques for handling life-threatening emergencies.
- You will learn the basics of secondary care which eases pain and reduces risk of secondary harm.
- You will learn how to use AED (automated external defibrillator).
- Practically learn to perform CPR
- You’ll practice eight skills for aiding patients who aren’t breathing, have any heartbeat, may have a spinal injury, maybe in shock, or who may have serious bleeding.
- You will learn to perform secondary first aid care,
- You will be able to assess a variety of injuries and illnesses.
- Practice bandaging and splinting.
Why should I dive with Jerrys dive club?
- All our instructors are certified and have long diving experience.
Our instructors are passionate about diving and will ensure that your first underwater experience will be a fun and safe experience.
- We take as much time as necessary for our students to feel safe under water
We offer our students extra sessions if required so that you are comfortable before going out into the ocean (additional fees may apply).
We provide well maintained modern equipment.
What Do I Need ?
- We provide all the dive equipment for free under this course.
How Do I Book?
- If you have any questions, you can contact us. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
- To book the course, you can directly walk-in to our store.
- We accept credit card payments, UPI payments, and internet banking.