Stress and Rescue
Scuba diving in the modern world has diversified into valuable recreational courses like Emergency first response and rescue diver course. These courses are hugely popular with the masses and they are very rewarding and challenging at the same time.
$500 Per person
Enter into the world of Scuba Diving
- You will learn about Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Understanding the psychological aspect of a rescue situation
- Develop your understanding of decompression illness and pressure-related injuries
- You will undergo the Diver Stress and Rescue course.
- You will learn to dive safer and be more confident on your own dives.
- You will practice rescuing panicked divers and unresponsive divers.
- You will learn to manage underwater emergency situations.
Why should I dive with Jerrys dive club?
- All our instructors are certified and have long diving experience.
Our instructors are passionate about diving and will ensure that your first underwater experience will be a fun and safe experience.
- We take as much time as necessary for our students to feel safe under water
We offer our students extra sessions if required so that you are comfortable before going out into the ocean (additional fees may apply).
We provide well maintained modern equipment.
What Do I Need?
- We provide all the dive equipment for free under this course.