This program allows you to experience five different open water dives from five SSI Specialty programs without requiring you to complete the entire Specialty. If you are unsure of your next step, this is the perfect way to advance your dive skills and experience, and to identify which Specialty programs interest you. You will earn the SSI Advanced Adventurer certification after completing this program.
$39555 Per person
Enter into the world of Scuba Diving
- Read about 5 different adventure dives in the digital manual (self study)
- Learn how to deal with effects like nitrogen narcosis
- Learn about the effects on you body at greater depths
- Internationally recognized certification (equivalent to the PADI Advanced Open Water certification)
- Make 5 adventure dives from a wide range of options
- With this certification you can dive with your similarly trained buddy to a depth of up to 30 m
Why should I dive with Jerrys dive club?
- All our instructors are certified and have long diving experience.
Our instructors are passionate about diving and will ensure that your first underwater experience will be a fun and safe experience.
- We take as much time as necessary for our students to feel safe under water
We offer our students extra sessions if required so that you are comfortable before going out into the ocean (additional fees may apply).
We provide well maintained modern equipment.
What Do I Need?
- We provide all the dive equipment for free under this course.
How Do I Book?
- If you have any doubts, you could contact us. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
- To book the course, you can directly walk-in to our store.
- We accept credit card payments, UPI payments, and internet banking.