Night dive is underwater diving done in the hours of darkness. It is a form of recreational diving or sport diving that is predominantly performed during the night. It is an exhilarating experience that allows you to see the underwater world in a completely new light.
Scuba diving at night is undoubtedly a fantastic experience; of course, the minimum visibility can keep you imagining what creatures lie outside your beam of light. But the experience of weightlessly floating in the water is the closest you will get to experiencing space right here on earth.
Advantages of Night Diving
You will be able to explore a whole new world when you dive at night. We have jotted down a few beautiful things you would come across while night diving
- Bioluminescent Planktons
- Fascinating phenomenon of coral fluorescence
- Blacktip reef sharks
- Manta rays
Equipment Requirements for Night Diving
- Dive Light
- Marker Buoy
- Light Sticks and Marker lights
- Sound signaling devices
- Electronic navigation aids
- Full Face masks and wireless communication
Why should I dive with Jerrys dive club?
- All our instructors are certified and have long diving experience.
- Our instructors are passionate about diving and will ensure that your first underwater experience will be a fun and safe experience.
- We take as much time as necessary for our students to feel safe under water
- We offer our students extra sessions if required so that you are comfortable before going out into the ocean (additional fees may apply).
- We provide well maintained modern equipment.
What Do I Need?
- We provide all the dive equipment for you
How Do I Book?
- If you have any questions, you can contact us. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
- To book the course, you can directly walk-in to our store.
- We accept credit card and cash payments.
Night Dive Supplement Cost$9
Basic Diving EquipmentFree
Mask, snorkel, Fins, Weight belt, Smb